Winter Beer Nights to Warm You at Barcade
It’s wintertime and Barcade, The Original Arcade Bar, has picked out some dark, decadent and delicious brews for Winter Beer Night at its New Haven, CT location this coming Friday, January 24. Not for the faint of heart, there will be five Imperial Stouts on tap:
- From Vermont, Lawsons Finest Liquids Fayston Imperial Maple (10.2%).
- From PA, Victory Java Cask (14%), aged in bourbon barrels for six months.
- And from the home state, Hanging Hills Kompromat (11%) aged at Barcade since 2018.
- Two Roads Unorthodox (9.2%), aged at Barcade since 2016.
- New England Imperial Stout Trooper (8.5%)
There’s also Troeg’s Mad Elf (PA, 11%), Belgian strong ale brewed with cherries.
Stubborn Beauty Porter Justice (CT, 7.7%), an American Porter.
These are just a few of the offerings for Barcade’s Winter Beer Nights. Promotions also at Chelsea, NYC (1/22), Jersey City (1/23), and Brooklyn (1/30) locations.
Donate a Winter Coat and get a Free Beer!