Brazil Beer Tour Sept. 1-7, 2019
Craft beer is booming in Brazil and the Mondial de la Biere Festival brings the country’s best beers together in Rio de Janeiro. Our 7-day tour includes 2 days on the Beer Road in the mountains of Rio, full immersion into the Mondial de la Biere festival, and plenty of time to enjoy the sights and ambiance of one of the most colorful cities in the world.
Mondial de la Biere Festival, Rio de Janeiro and Brazil
September 1-7, 2019 – 7 Days, 6 Nights
$1995 pp dbl occ $2385 sgl (airfare not included)
- Six nights accommodations in nice, friendly, centrally-located hotels. Four nights in Rio on or near the beach and two nights in historic Petrópolis in the mountains north of the city of Rio.
- All breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners (beer and other beverages included), the Festival and brewery tours and taprooms listed on the itinerary.
- Two days, with beer, at the famous Mondial de la Biére International Beer Festival in Rio.
- Ground transportation via private luxury coach with professional driver (excluding airport transfers).
- All tours and admissions, including sightseeing on the itinerary.
Tour hosted by Tony Forder, Editor, Ale Street News.
Tour operated by Stu Stuart of BBM! (BelgianBeerMe!)
E-mail email@example.com or call 551-587-7933 to reserve